Pages

WhatTimeIsIt?

Saturday 27 September 2008

I'm Busy...

aku sibuk!!...preparing the exhibition of the Kg. Bolkiah Project on this 13th Oct. Orang beraya, aku menatap screen computer =p n menampal poster tu karang di booth ekekee....it's ok. I like being busy, esp. at this kinda time. It challenge me phisically and mentally... and now i'm stealing some moment from doing my work to relax a bit...
My eldest bro came home from KL last nite, to celebrate raya here. But he's gona be goin back to KL on the 5th Oct..kajap ganya. He bring home a new Ikea catalogue. Garam ati ku mliat barang2nya ah...a lot of new stuff. I miss to jalan2 @ the i walk @ Damansara, juz beside Ikea. and eating out at the Gerai sumwer at Damansara also...wats d name of the place?...i forgot.
I miss my friends too. Both the Gonjengs and the SGMK clan. Annie's goin to Manhattan this December. I hope i'll be able to visit her sumtym next year. Mudahan nda busy n no project related to Kg Bolkiah.
I used to sungkai sama-sama with my buddies, but not this year. Not even once, except with Rozini, Hafeez & Sufi at CA Mohammed, atu pun because of we all have a discusion ealier that day. Wana always asked me bila kan sungkai sama-sama...i'm sorry dear, i realy can't find the time *sigh*
Sumhow bila time-time macam ani ani, sayu tah tu...andangnya kali ah?... time-time kan raya...
i just hope tommorrow gona be a good day for everyone...amiin

No comments:

Memory Box - Kg. Bolkiah Charity Project