Pages

WhatTimeIsIt?

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Pineapple Tart...

I'm eating tart nenas...non-stop =p abis jua ni karang...nda sampat raya =p
and my cornflake cookies? i still haven't got the time to bake. I'm busy ptg tadi, migraine attack and all i do all nite is lying like a sick sleeping beauty but the different thing is that, i'm not sleeping. The nasi katok that i ate for sungkai feels like kan tekeluar balik. i ate 2 pink tabs after that, then taking a rest. Just now i ate 2 more yellow tabs since i'm still having the migraine after 4 hours. My migraine is getting severe since 3 years ago. Cannot think much, cannot be to tired...so how can i do my work??
Maybe i am tired ya... the weather is not good anyway, skajap panas skajap usul-usulnya kan ribut.
Right after showing ka sufi with the works that i've done, she asked me to accompany her to TUDB and KKBS to deliver the kad jemputan, then heading to the HQ at Kumbang Pasang. Met the other people of Yayasan staff there, some i already know some i don't (Harris ada rambut baru - which is gundul =p, saw Limin the IT expert mula-mula relax-relax then ka sufi suruh minta tolong printkan envelope, then the guy in white T, Bahrin, malar ngacau ka sufi, mentang-mentang ka sufi gigiran =p ( i didn't know till today rupanya ka sufi gigiran =p), Amri, The Kulimpapat, bringing a popia triangle for ka sufi, does he make that by him self? hehee, and Amat, asking again for the second time "kumpulan GIGI kah?" when ka sufi calling me by my nick name gigi....that's some of the scene at the HQ).

I just realise that my blog are getting much more personal =p hmm Maybe because lately i spent more time with my lappy than anyone else eheheeee

I can't wait for this 13th Oct actually. Just hope it goes smoothly, esp. for the Kg. Bolkiah Project. All major works are done. "phew!" for the posters, but Rozini choose green and aku hentam black & white =p Sorry bro! green seems common for me. Especially when it comes to yayasan =p
Tommorrow gotta meet up the boss of City Neon and discuss bout the printing matters of the posters. So gotta sleep early ..Zzzzz....KROH! =p nite peepz

No comments:

Memory Box - Kg. Bolkiah Charity Project