Pages

WhatTimeIsIt?

Friday 24 October 2008

25 Things To Do Before I Turn 26 (being i'm-still-a-kid-and-innocent kinda stuff)

1. Put 25 colourful balloons and let it floats in my bed room.
2. Having a speghetti with extra cheese and Kashmiri meatballs...
3. Walking in the rain that taste like a lollipop.
4. Having a super slumber party - attended by me alone..ekekeke
5. Steal kerupuk udang from Sufinah's office...=p
6. Able to control my bad temper and pengusutness...hopefully
7. Going to Russia and be friends with the Mafia.....(hopefully they don't read this, if they did...Hi!! they call me Gigi =p)
8. Imitate Nicolas Cage in all of his dialogue in Con Air, then asked him to sing me a birthday song, with all the convicts singin along at the background.
9. Play hide n seek or main carah, before it's too late.
10. Disguise Captain Jack Sparrow and say to the world that Pirates are sexy...in a way...
11. Telling people that i'm still 18 and not 26....(lame one).
12. Does anyone notice that i have Julia Robert's mole right under my right eye...now i'm gonna tell everyone bout that.
13. Learn how to dance flamenco.
14. Singing Lambada, without looking at the lyrics.
15. Having 25 kind of birthday cakes, with different tastes and colours
16. Go fishing at Serasa Beach and catch 25 ekor fishes, 25 different types of fish.
17. Going to Hawaii and secrectly do the belly dance =p (i won't do that, of course).
18. Travel with hot air balloons...
19. ...with Johny Depp...
20. ...and landed at the Sahara Dessert...
21. ...and there i shall build my castle......sand castle? =p
22. Going to Hotel Hershey...
23. ...and have a full blast of chocolate vacation.
24. I wanna eat Pizza.
25. And i'm just gonna be me...being my self.

(^o^)v

No comments:

Memory Box - Kg. Bolkiah Charity Project