Pages

WhatTimeIsIt?

Monday 23 March 2009

From Now On...

it's been one busy week, no time to really 'update' this dear blog of mine...with all the workshop, debate and 'perkampungan' at SMSB...and now i'm back at school (during the school holidays) doing nothin'... not exactly nothing... but less work than what it should have been before...
Life are so changing... so many many many changes.... is it good or bad? i dunno... i just wana wait and see... i owez wait n see... whether it's killing me, fooling me or holding me to survive...
I miss the me before... and i'm trying to be the me now... i have to change... yes i have to... for everyone who wants me to...
its not that easy to make people understand urself u know... and i've been thinking, it's only God who knows who u r... the real u, inside n out... from the moment we make the 'vow' to live in this life, to the past life, the future n our death...
and now, it's everything bout the future...and to the journey to death.
Honestly, there's nothing for me now... nothing to hold n nothing to believe in anymore...i'm just living my life... my pure life, the neglected life, soul n future...
where am i exactly?

No comments:

Memory Box - Kg. Bolkiah Charity Project