Pages

WhatTimeIsIt?

Friday 27 March 2009

Sakura and Moon Flower


i went shopping today...actually planing to buy a birthday present for my friends, two of my dear friends, Mai & Noy...who's goin to celebrate their birthday today at 'ehem-ehem' heheeeeee........ so i went to Body Shop (my second home =p) did bought for them...but you know, i can't just neglect and ignore my self for not buying anything for ME (selfish ahahaha).... so i bought The japanese Cherry Blossom bath gel....it smells reaaaalllly good....and guess what i get a free gift - a Moon Flower Body Lotion.... i didn't know that they still produce the brand name...the cute sales girl said that they only have body lotion products of Moon Flower but not perfume anymore....too bad....it was one of my favourite smell (apart from Pink pepper, Chymarra and Rougebery)... hopefully they will someday... =)

No comments:

Memory Box - Kg. Bolkiah Charity Project